WebtechLearning provides real-time and placement focused apache Hadoop training in Chandigarh Punjab 2015 . Our Hadoop administration course includes basic to advanced level and our apache hadoop course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in Chandigarh as quickly as once you complete the big data hadoopv certification training course.
Our apache Hadoop trainers are hadoop administration certified experts and 9 years experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Hadoop projects knowledge. We have designed our apache hadoop course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal.
Webtechlearning offers apache Hadoop training with choice of multiple training locations across Chandigarh . Our hadoop administration training centers are equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We also provide hadoop administration certification training path for our students in Chandigarh ..
Through our associated apache Hadoop training centers, we have trained more than 200 apache Hadoop students and provided 83 percent placement. Our hadoop administration course fee is value for money and tailor-made course fee based on the each student’s training requirements. apache hadoop training in Chandigarh . conducted on day time classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
What Is Apache Hadoop?
The Apache™ Hadoop® project develops open-source software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing.
The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Rather than rely on hardware to deliver high-availability, the library itself is designed to detect and handle failures at the application layer, so delivering a highly-available service on top of a cluster of computers, each of which may be prone to failures.
The project includes these modules:
- Hadoop Common: The common utilities that support the other Hadoop modules.
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS™): A distributed file system that provides high-throughput access to application data.
- Hadoop YARN: A framework for job scheduling and cluster resource management.
- Hadoop MapReduce: A YARN-based system for parallel processing of large data sets.
Other Hadoop-related projects at Apache include:
- Ambari™: A web-based tool for provisioning, managing, and monitoring Apache Hadoop clusters which includes support for Hadoop HDFS, Hadoop MapReduce, Hive, HCatalog, HBase, ZooKeeper, Oozie, Pig and Sqoop. Ambari also provides a dashboard for viewing cluster health such as heatmaps and ability to view MapReduce, Pig and Hive applications visually alongwith features to diagnose their performance characteristics in a user-friendly manner.
- Avro™: A data serialization system.
- Cassandra™: A scalable multi-master database with no single points of failure.
- Chukwa™: A data collection system for managing large distributed systems.
- HBase™: A scalable, distributed database that supports structured data storage for large tables.
- Hive™: A data warehouse infrastructure that provides data summarization and ad hoc querying.
- Mahout™: A Scalable machine learning and data mining library.
- Pig™: A high-level data-flow language and execution framework for parallel computation.
- Spark™: A fast and general compute engine for Hadoop data. Spark provides a simple and expressive programming model that supports a wide range of applications, including ETL, machine learning, stream processing, and graph computation.
- Tez™: A generalized data-flow programming framework, built on Hadoop YARN, which provides a powerful and flexible engine to execute an arbitrary DAG of tasks to process data for both batch and interactive use-cases. Tez is being adopted by Hive™, Pig™ and other frameworks in the Hadoop ecosystem, and also by other commercial software (e.g. ETL tools), to replace Hadoop™ MapReduce as the underlying execution engine.
- ZooKeeper™: A high-performance coordination service for distributed applications.
To get started, begin here:
Please head to the releases page to download a release of Apache Hadoop.
Who Uses Hadoop?
A wide variety of companies and organizations use Hadoop for both research and production. Users are encouraged to add themselves to the Hadoop PoweredBy wiki page.